Tuesday, April 3, 2012

si Korina nga pala ay nagSHOPPING


just wanna share some things that I have bagged during my current Dubai vacation!

and because I'm a SHOEpaholic...

Forever 21 booties

my new shining shimmering splendid flats (from NaIf)

sea green loafers I've been dying to have (from Day 2 Day)

WELCOME TO MY SHOE RACK BIBIS :*


and because I'm a bookworm...


from Carrefour City Centre branch



All other three books came from Virgin Megastore


me and my sister found these awesome bandages in Virgin too! so cool!


cute ribbon hair clips from Beauty Night

YEY SHOPPING!


2 comments:

  1. binili mo talaga ang loafers? I want one too!!! :( tsaka bilhan din ako nung bandages puhlease. thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! ngayon ko lang na-read. sorry! pabili ka nalang kina camcam :)

      Delete