Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BESHIES FOREVER!

" You don't go to high school to find your husband, you go to find your bridesmaids."

It's finally break time for us Mapuans!
FINALLY, FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE IS DONE! NOW GEARING UP FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF BEING A SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE!
This time I just wish that I can focus more on my studies and restore the bond I had with the Lord.
Bad things have been happening to me and I can't blame anyone but myself.
I AM JUST REALLY SORRY TO THOSE WHOM I'VE HURT.
TO MY PARENTS, I AM TRULY SORRY THAT I AM SUCH A FAILURE AND THAT I HAVE NOT LIVE TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS. :( I AM TRULY SORRY, MAMA AND PAPA.

Moving the drama aside, here's how my fun weekend turned out


My arrival at One Burgundy Plaza (Des' condo) located in Katipunan just in front of ADMU

Jen eating the sausage (if you know what I mean >:) HAHA)

MY BESHIES: Harlyn Espela, moi, Caca Gatchalian (a.k.a. original pinkfANNEatic), Jen Monje (L-R)

I was craving for some pizza and so we ordered Four Seasons (?) pizza at Yellow Cab

now joined by Beshie Des :)

gonna burn 'em fats! Kinect after dinner ;)

HAHA this is because I kept on losing :))

Har and I danced to Baby Got Back which explains the pose.
I LKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! :>
the song suits me and my big old butt

After Kinect, Jen, Caca and I went to Cantina to meet up with our friend Nikki to have some drinks, while Har and Des had some drinks of their own at Starbucks.
We were joined by Jake Nuere, Kenneth Paredes, Kuya AJ Guitang and Nikki's BF Mox

the next day my eyes and nose were swollen due to crying coz just hours earlier I learned I failed math again :'(

HERE'S WHAT I WORE


Max top | Cotton On Skirt | SM dept store Belt | So Fab! booties | Swatch watch | Day 2 Day Bangles


LOVE YOU, BESHIES(so gay! but who cares!) :*

No comments:

Post a Comment